Fuel Cell and electrolyzer
The Reversible PEM Fuel Cell combines the functions of an electrolyzer and a fuel cell into ONE device. When applying an electrical current the device acts as an electrolyzer that produces hydrogen and oxygen from de-ionized water. When applying a load, the device behaves as a fuel cell and generates electricity from hydrogen.
- High performance PEM fuel cell
- Fully compatible with the Horizon education range
- High performance reversible PEM fuel cell
- Electrolyzer mode converts water into hydrogen and oxygen
- Fuel Cell mode produces electricity using hydrogen and oxygen