Fuel Cell Test Station-TS100W
Development of fuel cell stacks starts with the simplest system: Membrane Electrode Assembly (MEA). The single-cell test station TS100W enables proper testing of MEAs at different conditions. It features proven design of humidifiers allowing independent dew point settings in the anode and cathode line. Furthermore, precise control is ensured for flow rates of reactant gases and backpressure. The station supports advanced electrochemical analysis of cells including Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (optional).
All test stations come with the following set of features:
- Electronic control of process parameters
- Safety shutdown with nitrogen purging
- High quality components (e.g. Bronkhorst MFCs)
- Manual or fully automatic operational mode
- Web-based user interface with user-friendly environment
With extensive options for customization, the TS100W offers a perfect value for money in single-cell testing.