We Are Hiring - JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT
LOCATION: Prague Czech Republic
START: ASAP (June – July), Full-time position
Horizon Educational Group is a world leading provider of didactic material for teaching renewable energy. Our two brands Horizon Educational and Heliocentris Academia seek to cover all levels of education, from primary school to university. Our science kits and educational programs are distributed through a network of partners. Our entrepreneurial team is based between Prague, Berlin, Los Angeles and Queensland.
We are now looking for a Junior Accountant to join our team. Do you have an economical education and some experience in accountancy? Are you comfortable with English? Then the role is suitable for you. You will support sales, logistics and finance roles with the following tasks:
- AP PROCESSING AND RECORDING IN ALL ENTITIES
- COMMUNICATION WITH SUPPLIERS IF NEEDED
- BANK RECONCILIATION IN ALL ENTITES
- DEFINED REPORTS ON WEEKLY AND MONTHLY BASIS
- FINANCIAL MANAGER SUPPORT AND PARTIAL SUBSTITUTE IN TIME OF VACATION
- BILLING AND LOGISTIC MANAGER SUPPORT AND PARTIAL SUBSTITUTE IN TIME OF VACATION
- COOPERATION ON CREATING AND REVIEWING OF POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- WORK WITH ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS POHODA, WECLAPP AND QUICKBOOKS
- COOPERATION WITH GERMAN ACCOUNTANT
- ALL ENTITIES YEARLY CLOSING PARTICIPATION
You are positive and proactive person interested in learning new things and contributing to the success of the whole team. After the training you are comfortable with being given a trust to organize yourself and work independently, and taking full responsibility for the tasks assigned. Small company environment suits you – things move fast and people have to multitask. International cooperation excites you, not scares you. Commuting to Narodni trida is not a problem for you. You are precise, analytical and detail oriented. You are kind of a little detective, who likes to solve problems to the end. You (so as we) are open to new ideas and improvements to current processes and work to make it more efficient.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Please send CV and a paragraph of your motivation/past work in English to [obfuscate_1_|103|105|61|101|110|113|96|119|108|109|100|91|114|96|96|115|96|108|107|96|107|37|96|108|108].
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the position or about our company in general.
- The described profile fits you
- English communication verbal and written (level B)
- Perfect Czech verbal and written
- Proficiency with Excel functions (you don’t have to excel)
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Skilled in Excel (experience in working with ERP systems advantageous)
- Know how to prioritize tasks, simplify and automatize workflow, organize time
- Experience with accounting system Pohoda
- 40,000CZK base salary
- 25 days holiday
- Meal vouchers/Meal voucher flat rate
- Sick days
- Yearly bonus
- Health care