Experience the automotive technology of the future by building and driving your own hydrogen fuel cell car. The latest generation of the H-racer, H-Racer 2.0, allows you to watch the process of electrolysis and the conversion of hydrogen into electrical energy!
Science Kit For Kids
The latest generation of the H-racer, H-Racer 2.0, allows you to watch the process of electrolysis and the conversion of hydrogen into electrical energy— Both the car and the hydrogen refueling station have transparent casing and LED lighting to showcase the science. This design has garnered numerous awards, including: Time Magazine’s "Best Inventions", Business Week IDEA, Metropolitan Home "Design 100", ID magazine annual review, and Business 2.0 Bottom Line Design Awards.
- Accurately reflects how hydrogen cars and refueling stations work
- Includes solar panel able to power the production of hydrogen
- Infrared control helps guide the car once its tank is filled with fuel
- Comes with a full manual on CD, experiment guide
What is included in the horizon energy curriculum? The lab equipment is just the beginning. We’ve built the horizon energy curriculum to provide teachers with multiple resources for engaging their students.
- Hands-on Lab Activities
- Student's Guide
- Building a hydrogen powered car
- Generating hydrogen with a solar panel
- Moving the car forward and backward using an infrared control
- Understanding fuel cell technology